Terms and Conditions
By using the website, you accept that:
2. The material contained in this site (including its selection and arrangement) is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights which belong to the Institute of Biomedical Ethics and History of Medicine, University of Zurich. All rights are fully reserved.
3. You are not permitted to change, store, copy, publish, sell or distribute any such material without our prior consent in writing.
4. The personal use of the website is free and covered by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
5. By transmitting material to us (“User Content”, e.g. pictures, text, a database entry) you grant us the non-exclusive, transferrable, sub-licensable, royalty-free worldwide right to distribute such material without any further obligation to you.
6. You may not link to this site, nor frame it, without the express permission of DIPEx.ch.
7. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
8. We may provide links to sites owned and operated by third parties. We do not endorse the content of such sites (nor does the absence of links imply non-endorsement) nor can we be liable for non-availability of, or any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of visiting such sites which is undertaken at your own risk.
9. You agree that your use of this site is at your own risk and we are not responsible for the impact of our content on third parties.
10. To the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that:
(a) the website and/or any information will meet your requirements.
(b) your access to and use of the site will be error-free.
(c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected.
11. These terms and conditions (together with the documents incorporated by reference herein, namely the Disclaimer, Privacy Statement and User Guidelines) reflect the agreement between regarding the use of this website and will supersede any other prior agreements between us.
14. These terms and conditions are subject to be revised and changed in the future.
Please respect the intellectual property rights. The following actions are not permitted:
1. Copying, reproducing, recording, or making available to the public any part of the website or content delivered to you via the website, or otherwise making any use of the website which is not expressly permitted under these Terms.
2. Circumventing any technology used to protect content accessible through the website.
3. Renting or leasing any part of the website.
4. Circumventing any territorial restrictions.
5. Removing or altering any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the website.
6. Engaging in activities that are offensive, defamatory, abusive, pornographic or obscene.
7. Engaging in activities that are illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including but not limited to, violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights or proprietary rights.
8. Sharing malicious content such as viruses, malware, trojan horses, or otherwise interferes with access to the Service.
9. Harassing or bullying other users.
10. Transmitting unsolicited mass mailing (“spam”), junk mail, or similar.
11. Engaging in commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes.
12. Promoting commercial products or services.